Please enter your user account.You will be sent an e-mail containing a new password .
Welcome to Online Customer Service
ATS3605(D) integrates Cortex-A5 MP4 CPU with SIMD Media Processing Engine (MPE) with NEON technology, ATS3605(D) provides the most fluent and high-performance Audio playback & recording experiences, targeted at IoT device，such as Home Entertainment and Kids Education market.
ATS3605(D) provides rich interfaces such as TDM I2S IN/OUT, LVDS, HDMI(only ATS3605), SDIO and USB, etc. MIC array, Bluetooth and WiFi can be easily integrated to construct flexible solutions.Efficient memory systems are built on high performance DDR2/DDR3/DDR3L controller and ATS3605D is embedded 64MB DDR2, and both support Serial Nor Flash controller and Parallel NAND Flash controller.
ATS3605(D) together with our in-house designed co-chip ATT3008 which has integrated 8 channels high performance ADC for mic Array. And ATT3002 which has integrated the Audio Codec with 24bit/192KHz Stereo DAC and two Auxin ADC together and PMU (Power Management Unit), ATT3002 also supported Low Power and Adaptive Dynamic Power management architecture , ATS3605(D) is the optimum choice for high performance and low cost solution also bring customer the longer battery life.
Applications of ATS3605(D) include but not limited to the followings:
· Home entertainment, such as WIFI Speaker
· Entertainment robots applications
· Kids education device
· Smart video monitors
· Smart Voice Device
· Cloud computing server/Thin Client
· Other cloud-connected applications
• ARM cortex A5MP4 CPU, Up to 1.0GHz.
• One PCM interface equipped: can work as Master Mode or Slave Mode, supported Linear PCM (13-16bit), u-Law (8bit), A-Law (8bit),and clock up to 2.048MHz.
• Support I8080 MCU (TFT) LCD panels which with parallel RGB666，parallel RGB565，serial RGB666，serial RGB565 input interface(ATS3605D only support serial RGB666 and serial RGB565).
Audio and Video
• Most popular video format are supported including AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, RM, MP4, M4V, DivX, XvID, FLV, 3GP, DAT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, ASF, TP, TRP, TS, M2TS, MTS (and others may supported by the 3rd party authorized algorithm)
• Built-in 32K Bytes BROM and 32K Bytes for boot loader.
• USB2*2 equipped for HOST/Slave;
• 3.3V I/O power and 1.0V core power required