Please enter your user account.You will be sent an e-mail containing a new password .
Welcome to Online Customer Service
· S900VR is a high performance processor tailored for VR (Virtual Reality) devices, adopted Actions’ latest 28nm process with low power consumption and integrates Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU with advanced SIMD co-processor and VFPv4 instruction set. The compact integrated PowerVR G6230 GPU, VPU and DE provide up to 4K video and image effects with high refresh rate and low persistence display. The advanced ISP supports camera sensors up to 13M pixel resolutions.
· S900VR provides rich interfaces such as HDMI, eDP, MIPI CSI, DSI, LVDS and USB3, etc. Bluetooth, WiFi and display peripherals can be easily integrated to construct flexible solutions. Efficient memory systems are built on high performance DDR3/DDR3L/LPDDR2/LPDDR3 and large capac-ity dual channel NAND Flash controller.
· Together with Actions’ in-house designed companion chip ATC260x which integrated PMU and Audio Codec together, S900VR really makes it the better choice for high performance VR solutions.
|CPU||• Quad-core 64-bit CortexTM-A53|
• Imagination PowerVR G6230
• Support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1,OpenGL 3.2,OpenCL 1.2EP,DirectX10
|Video decode||• HEVC/H.265 up to 4K|
|Video encode||• 1080P video encoding for H.264|
|DRAM||• Dual channels DDR3/DDR3L/LPDDR2/LPDDR3|
|Memory||• Support SLC/MLC/TLC NAND,eMMC 4.5,support SDIO 3.0|
|Display||• Display resolution up to 4K,embed MIPI-DSI/LVDS/eDP1.3|
|HDMI||• HDMI1.4b and MHL 2.1,HDMI 1.4b up to 4K display|
|Camera sensor||• Embed 13M ISP and MIPI-CSI2 interface|
|Power||• Actions' new generation Ultra Low Power Design|